Status
Not open for further replies.

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope the Pens do the unlikely and make it to the finals so the Wings can destroy them again.:confident: By the way we like Hossa.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or the Caps make it and the Wings can destroy them in the finals again.:bigsmile:At least I like Ovechkin. Crosby isn't even the best player on his team much less in the league. I am so sick of hearing about that little pansy. The wings have 4 or 5 players better than him and the NHL pushes the Sid the Kid hype. It is funny how Ovechkin owns him every time they play.:beated:

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ovechkin is garbage i will take crosby any day and he is a way better all around player. yeah how far has Ovechkin gone in the playoffs no where they almost lost to a 7th team. they blew it last year to the flyers. bring it on

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pens win and I'll send you a $400 frag pack (you pay shipping)

Pens lose, what do you offer?

PS Crosby is a *****

hmmm, If I had a frag pack to put up against that I would. I have seen your goods. I really don't have anything as far as corals that you would want. I would put up 100 "clams" $. :xd:

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ovechkin is garbage i will take crosby any day and he is a way better all around player. yeah how far has Ovechkin gone in the playoffs no where they almost lost to a 7th team. they blew it last year to the flyers. bring it on

I was a few beers in last night and need to say sorry for my posts. That being said....... yes the Caps choked last year in round 1. I was at every home game and it sucked. I even said this year the Caps dont stand a chance in the post season with Theo in net. Gotta have a hot goalie to still be playing in May and June.

Crosby............. is not even the best player on the Pens roster. Why does everyone say hes the best in the league? Didn't see his name on the Hart Trophy nominations, did you? Sid is a kid, a whiny little girl (awesome player, cant argue that) but he's always ******** about something. Like Ovie said, "He talks too much".

Ovie............ is the best player in the world, he plays EVERY angle of the game with passion, all game, every game.

Regardless, this will be 'the' series of the playoffs, and a huge boost for the NHL and NBC. I bet it will have higher TV ratings than the Cup finals.

Caps in 6 not 5.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless, this will be 'the' series of the playoffs, and a huge boost for the NHL and NBC. I bet it will have higher TV ratings than the Cup finals.

Caps in 6 not 5.

Those are about the only two things you got right. This will be the most exciting and watched series in the Cup series this year.

Caps in 6, I agree after 6 they will be in the plane on the way home still without a Stanley Cup.

OV is nowhere near the best player in the league let alone the world. Crosby is more of a complete player than OV is.

We shall soon find out....:tongue:

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
comic.png

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey its playoff hockey don't apologize i love when some from another team comes in and stirs it up with comments like that. i am sure i will be posting some a few days later with some beers in my LOL. this will be a awesome series

Der ABT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fliers do suck, and i like the pens as well, especially after that beating

but

GOOOOOO CAPS
C A P S lets go caps

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boss is a die hard Pens fan so we are doing the Mike and Mike bet. Loser has their arms and legs waxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back