Let's see those cycling tanks

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Far to often you get to see these beautiful tanks showcased (As they should be ) , this might give the false impression that anyone can have a reef like that in just a few months. The purpose of this thread is to highlight the tank uglies and to show what it really takes to achieve a beautiful reef
 
Hmm... Not quite sure this is what you are looking for, but I think this idea so it should bump the thread...

This is my 220 gallon cycling:

009.jpg

010.jpg


While I waited for my 220 gallon custom to be built and shipped, I cycled the rocks for several months in my garage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new