Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

85FE82A5-085A-429D-8CA5-49B8BF7A4701.jpeg

AE0018B4-D548-4FF4-B510-D0CA06492A52.jpeg


Well, I guess there’s some work that needs done before this is a glamour shot! :D
 
Happy Friday everybody! Its Full Tank Shot Friday #FTSFriday
Lets see if we can get enough full tank shots that @revhtree and @mdbannister will share with us an updated FTS of their tank :D
Good luck on rev I think he sold his tank— haven’t seen it in so long! :D
 
1b3d8dba4c42b4213ba23899bb5fde3f.jpg

f55be0bad8d5f03ab8ae57579c9318e0.jpg


Both are works in progress, the first needs to be repopulated with some corals and rescaped a bit, and the second is a new setup that needs lights before it can get coral. Lots of work to do. (And money to spend!)
 

Wow! LOVE that GSP on your back wall. I think I'm going to do something similar in my tank. Is it easy to control and prune off the back wall if needed?
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new