Let's see your fuge setups..

Mine is probably as basic as it gets and not as pretty but Hey! It works!!
I have one filter sock, then my refugium, some filter pad and then the skimmer.
I used to have chateo and calupera in the refugium but the red one took over.
20170326_110131.jpg
20170326_110113.jpg
20170326_110107.jpg
 
Nice algae growers everyone! :p
 
Refuge is powered by 23 watt DIY (canibus) light. Triple growth in 2 weeks and then a brs gfo reactor with a IM ghost skimmer
0c85243179c12832261cc6d9be2d860e.jpg
 
I have a 110 that acts as a refugium. It's gravity fed from my 110 then drains to a sump that it shares with a 40 gallon frag tank. The light on it is an MRO60 led fixture. I have a little cheato, red kelp, red titan, codium, gsp and those palytoxin packed blue palys in it.
20161018182413.JPG
 
IMG_5971.JPG


converted the ATO of my Reefer170 into a refugium, pretty happy with the results..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new