Lets see your homemade stands

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
234BCB6E-FB37-44F1-8862-AD8189A361E7.jpeg
D0610940-6B9E-48F6-A100-D2879CC072F5.jpeg
 
I love the finish on these. Is it just the finished wood or did you use some type of Formica?
The 25G cube stand is polyurethane on plywood. The 120G structure is painted, with white Formica on the top and inside bottom. Then the panels are Formica on all sides, attached with magnets to the stand.
 
Rediculously overbuilt
 

Attachments

  • 41084158-9D21-417B-A2AE-69CCE4DB19F4.png
    41084158-9D21-417B-A2AE-69CCE4DB19F4.png
    773.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 1E6C730D-AF71-42BF-8577-5A436A08CB9F.png
    1E6C730D-AF71-42BF-8577-5A436A08CB9F.png
    808.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 23AF0F61-40D9-409F-8899-F451A115889F.png
    23AF0F61-40D9-409F-8899-F451A115889F.png
    853 KB · Views: 132
  • 7144BD4D-25FA-4A2C-80C0-DE497E1733AB.png
    7144BD4D-25FA-4A2C-80C0-DE497E1733AB.png
    778.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 547053E9-9FBC-4E4D-A5AF-73FC58D0406B.png
    547053E9-9FBC-4E4D-A5AF-73FC58D0406B.png
    730.8 KB · Views: 120
  • F118A5DA-55C0-4593-87EB-0FAD53F3A064.png
    F118A5DA-55C0-4593-87EB-0FAD53F3A064.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 5E81DB45-4A0B-4CD6-BFC0-C675C29DBB65.png
    5E81DB45-4A0B-4CD6-BFC0-C675C29DBB65.png
    747.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 85C20D7D-BB6D-4A91-A4E2-86BFCF3BFCB2.jpeg
    85C20D7D-BB6D-4A91-A4E2-86BFCF3BFCB2.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 165
Whats the tank size? You could park a semi on that stand :)
I like to over build things, this is getting a Plywood tank that I am building see build thread. The tank will be 10' x 5' x 36" tall. It will be approx 1100 gallons.
 
I like to over build things, this is getting a Plywood tank that I am building see build thread. The tank will be 10' x 5' x 36" tall. It will be approx 1100 gallons.
They do things big in Alabama.... ;Happy
 
I Had 2, 30 gallon stands welded together, for my innovative marine 50 gallon, AIO. Added something decorative film, led under cabinet lights & bamb
 

Attachments

  • 20200610_192116.jpg
    20200610_192116.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 20200611_132609.jpg
    20200611_132609.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 137
  • 20201115_062602.jpg
    20201115_062602.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20201109_154619.jpg
    20201109_154619.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 20201109_154602.jpg
    20201109_154602.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 138
Wish I had seen all this before I built my stand. But here it is
 

Attachments

  • B12B0EE5-4230-488E-9571-F6B5EEE3C7D1.jpeg
    B12B0EE5-4230-488E-9571-F6B5EEE3C7D1.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 5FBFB820-A2BF-457A-8454-37E7754291B5.jpeg
    5FBFB820-A2BF-457A-8454-37E7754291B5.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 130
  • 2E0D2DB2-D7FE-4250-BCA1-2416C3531C46.jpeg
    2E0D2DB2-D7FE-4250-BCA1-2416C3531C46.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 29C28B3A-3497-4C3F-BE3D-3A370F78F967.jpeg
    29C28B3A-3497-4C3F-BE3D-3A370F78F967.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 132

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new