let's see your tangz~

  • Thread starter Thread starter KEEPERZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
788
Reaction score
54
Location
Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few of mine-
fish422083.jpg

fish422087.jpg

fish422086.jpg

fish422085.jpg

fish422088.jpg

fish422082.jpg

fish422089.jpg
 
thank you edwing206-I try to keep them happy- let's see those tang pics R2R members!!
 
The spotted cheek or Acanthurus maculiceps is a bonzer and of course the black one is cool too. LOL
 
-Thank you Zoanuts:)
-I always thought O.shoulders turned brown,but my buddy MG21 has one that has stayed just like yours the last 3 yrs,nice tang!!
 
Thanks for this subject Joe. I have not added a tang to the new tank after losing the small spotted cheek and orange shoulder due to ick after the tank upgrade :( I am still on tang time out until May 1st.
 
Dang Mark- sorry to hear that:(, be sure and get them tangs kent zoe and supplement their food right away so they can recover faster from the ship. I got my spotted cheek where you got yours and threw him right in with the big dogs-the zoe really helps as long as they eat.


Thanks for this subject Joe. I have not added a tang to the new tank after losing the small spotted cheek and orange shoulder due to ick after the tank upgrade :( I am still on tang time out until May 1st.
 
Joe- how big is yours? Mine was around 2". It was a cool fish, but my lack a patience cost it's life. :(

So far, I have narrowed my list between a Naso elegans, another Acanthurus maculiceps, another Ctenochaetus truncatus, a Acanthurus olivaceus, a zebrasoma rostratum or one other. I like fish, but I do not want to overloas the tank as I still am thinking of adding a spotted rabbitfish alongside my magnificent foxface.
 
yep-mine is the small 2-3" one also, my tomini and powder blue went after him for a couple days but he held up, I really believe if you can get a tang to eat and you supplement, ich will be beaten, that white lip/spine looks sweet!!! I know rabbit fish and foxfaces are real good workers, but they get too large too quick for my taste.
 
orange shoulder. Bought at about 2 inches in october. He is now 5-6 inches
crystal015.jpg

feeding frenzy
crystal025-1.jpg

hippo, blue eye kole tang, and scribbled rabbit
crystal050.jpg

crystal038.jpg

crystal034.jpg
 
the blue eye kole is a good worker I bet!!
 
Joe- how big is yours? Mine was around 2". It was a cool fish, but my lack a patience cost it's life. :(

So far, I have narrowed my list between a Naso elegans, another Acanthurus maculiceps, another Ctenochaetus truncatus, a Acanthurus olivaceus, a zebrasoma rostratum or one other. I like fish, but I do not want to overloas the tank as I still am thinking of adding a spotted rabbitfish alongside my magnificent foxface.
your not adding an orange spot rabbit are you?>>
 
vlamingi.jpg

Hoeke.jpg


I feel bad every time i look at my Chevron and Blue tang. My Ozone reactor leaked out some Ozone into the tank and effecting the fish...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new