Lid does not fit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tah532

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lid was delivered yesterday for my Innovative Marine 40g, and it does not fit. It is right around 1/4" too large. I left a voicemail yesterday and today with no callback and emailed them tonight. Any suggestions?
#ArtFullyAcrylic do you monitor this page?
0205191907a.jpeg

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they fix your issue. I got my lid at clearviewlids and it was perfect so you might wanna check them out

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they fix your issue. I got my lid at clearviewlids and it was perfect so you might wanna check them out
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your lid and that you refer us to others! We are ArtFully Acrylic and ClearView Lids. Not to worry for the future, we fix any mistakes on our part.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the community at large, if you are ever in need of reaching out to us, our Operations Manager is on duty six days a week during our specified business hours and can be reached at [email protected] She answers emails as they come in, all day long. She is often known to be such an enthusiast that she will answer emails long after business hours and after she has gone home for the day.

Being a small (but high volume) business, we are often unable answer phone calls during business hours due, in large part, to us keeping our business small and passing savings on to our customers...this means that our office is also our production floor and our CNC machine is quite loud and doesn't allow us to give what we feel is appropriate customer service over the phone.

In regard to tah532, please know that we have sent a prepaid return label to and are going to repair his lid issue and send it back, right away. His issues were addressed as soon as we opened the shop this morning and found his email.

OP
OP
tah532

tah532

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got back with me and are making it right! Thank you! Lid looks very nice and solid otherwise!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back