Light Adjustment?

What are your goal lighting parameters?

I would just set the lights to that, and to the schedule you want, tonight and see how it goes.

If you want to go more slowly I would increase hours of max light each day, lets say by an hour, until you reach your 1:8:1, then I would increase your light intensity each day, lets say by 10%, until you reach your goal.

This is not a very intense light, and your tanks is fairly deep (for this light anyway), I think the risk of shocking the corals with too much light, especially the hardy corals you have, is pretty low.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new