light for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbort
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbort

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
914
Reaction score
133
Location
Macomb IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this in a trade not too long ago, but have recently upraged to an ATI T5 fixture. No longer need this. I will do 200.00 shipped...

The fixture is made by SunSun. Its a 150w MH less than 1 month use, and 2 T5 bulbs. The fixture is a 36" model and comes with legs, and hanging brackets...
SunSun36.jpg

SunSun36b.jpg

SunSun36c.jpg

SunSun36d.jpg

SunSun36e.jpg

SunSun36f.jpg

SunSun36g.jpg

sunsun36a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new