light order not here

Dr. Frag

The Megalodon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some actinics from Thats Fish Place like 2 months ago. There still not here. Do you guys think I should withdraw from the order and look else where, or stay in and hope they come soon.

pjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez I ordered lights from DIYReef and Premium Aquatics; in both cases I had them the next day.

What you have experienced is crazy slow, especially from a big established mail order place.

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree , after the first week i would have done something. the more time it takes the hard it might take for a cc or paypal to do something. but still even groud shipping would only take normaly up to 5 days.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they haven't kept you updated defiantly pull order and hats off for being patient for 2 months wow!!

adamfajge

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That fish Place

This is a very big store that does a lot of business and because of this they are slower than some of the smaller online stores.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slower is understandable, but 2 months!!?? Rediculous!! Pull the order and order from reefgeeks or hellolights. Both have great customer service and everytime I've ordered from either, I've received the order in 1-3 days.

OP
OP
Dr. Frag

Dr. Frag

The Megalodon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light I ordered was a replacement bulb for my Current light fixture. Do you think I could order from another place like that. Would i be able to order strat from Current?

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
srry to jack ur thread but i ordered a shipment from DIYreefs on the 23rd and i was wondering how long does the ground shipping take the cheap one

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
keep mind you ordered on the holidays

srry to jack ur thread but i ordered a shipment from DIYreefs on the 23rd and i was wondering how long does the ground shipping take the cheap one

doubt it moved much on the 24th or 25th the Wednesday, thursaday then you have the weekend. I can tell you Deb is a very fast shipper. email her and she probably has a tracking number. knowing Deb you will have it very soon but it's a though time to order.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.9%
Back