Lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johmanda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johmanda

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
625
Reaction score
1
Location
Riverview, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a horrible thing that I left the lights on the tank on all night? Should I turn them off early today?
 
I would just resume your normal lighting schedule. It's not a big deal unless it happens a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new