Lighting

lukkereynolds

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
Location
cardiff
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought the aqua night 30 w AO29 2nd gen for my 20 gallon tank and the sunrise/sunset feature does not seem to be working (although bought brand new) I was just wondering how important this is as apprise to just turning it on and off manually
 
I recently bought the aqua night 30 w AO29 2nd gen for my 20 gallon tank and the sunrise/sunset feature does not seem to be working (although bought brand new) I was just wondering how important this is as apprise to just turning it on and off manually
Turning it manually off and on is fine.....up until LEDs that was how most tanks were run. I would buy a cheap timer though (if there isn't one built in) so it comes on and turns off at the same time every day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new