Lights and Phone App

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,559
Reaction score
6,035
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my older lights would never reset when there was a power outage. I would have to go on the app on my phone reconnect, and turn them back on. That was fine until I upgraded my phone. WE had a power outage, and I discovered the app for the lights did not transfer over. By the way my phones are both Androids one origional Samsung now new phone Pixel8a. Anyway the new app would not work either. I figured I was out of luck, and my lights were now Garbage. Luckily my son came by and for some reason I told him. He reconnected my old phone to my WiFi and I was back in business. Just a heads up for everyone. I noticed my Primes auto reset so maybe its just the age
 
I'm wondering if it is because you went from a Samsung to a Pixel. Both Android, but different backends. Glad you were able to get it fixed!
 
I'm wondering if it is because you went from a Samsung to a Pixel. Both Android, but different backends. Glad you were able to get it fixed!
I don't know what you mean by backends can you explain?,I was just dealing with an app. As to getting them fixed for sure one thousand worth of lights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new