Lights for 10g tank

Spark326

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these specs ok for a 10g tank with a small polythoa coral frag?
I would also really love to get a bubble tip anemone for my clownfish..
Are there other cheaper alternatives to T5 and the other well known lights? Anything under $40?

BF164802-9727-4C29-BB49-876C0C70BCFE.jpeg A56DF009-8745-4214-8735-58E56CBE81E2.png
 
I would get the hipagero light on amazon. Its 60 bucks and works well for small tanks. You can keep bubbletups under the hipagero.

edit: it looks like its out of stock on amazon. Maybe one of these?
Amazon product ASIN B07RNW2CPYI would get the hipagero light on amazon.

Thanks for your advice. I was looking around and run onto this post.

It seems to be available on Amazon. It's $25 so it sounds pretty reasonable.

Or maybe this? Amazon product ASIN B07L5KWC4B
curious if anyone here has tried this for coral. I bought one and it was super bright but it wasn't over my reef.

+1

I'm also curious about this as well if anyone tried this light for coral.

Thanks guys for your time and replies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new