Link in my signature

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I have direct links in my sig? I have seen a number of people with them in it, so I know its possible lol.
 
Those with direct links in their sigs are either sponsors or Mods... that I know of. We currently do not allow the general community to create banners or direct links in their signatures in order to minimize the amount of noise in the posts.
 
Ficklefins is almost 100% correct except we do allow non vendor links for premium members. No images.
 
I see this is 10 years old, but thanks to google, I am going to resurrect this...
To enable links in the signature line, do I need to upgrade to "Supporting Member" or to "Gold Sponsorship"? Or is there a different level for that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new