marisp127

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep:

Or maybe the fish was invisible?
The elusive invisifish. You can’t see it, no change in bioload and it feeds itself, but it’s there.

Cjeippert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The elusive invisifish. You can’t see it, no change in bioload and it feeds itself, but it’s there.
Riddle me this. How many invisitangs can I put in a 55?
You have to be careful about invisitang aggression. Especially with the zebrainvisisoma species.

memphissmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dealing with them now. Never bought anything from them and probably won't ever again. Ordered a few fish (cleaner wrasse, tenneti tang, and a cpl blue spot gobes) said the order was going to ship yesterday and arrive today, soooo I took off of work. No email of it being shipped today, no idea when it will be shipped now. Sent 3 different emails to them with no reply, oh, and their phone is having technical difficulties and doesn't work apparently. Chat is just an automated msg and says that I will be contacted through email. Didnt hesitate to charge the card the 300 though!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm dealing with them now. Never bought anything from them and probably won't ever again. Ordered a few fish (cleaner wrasse, tenneti tang, and a cpl blue spot gobes) said the order was going to ship yesterday and arrive today, soooo I took off of work. No email of it being shipped today, no idea when it will be shipped now. Sent 3 different emails to them with no reply, oh, and their phone is having technical difficulties and doesn't work apparently. Chat is just an automated msg and says that I will be contacted through email. Didnt hesitate to charge the card the 300 though!
Personally, this coming week will be the worse week for shipping as this is the week of "Xmas Rush"

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

There is also a large banner on Diver's Den saying "We are experiencing phone difficulties due to inclement weather". So, probably not the best time to buy especially right at Christmas.

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, and unrelated to aquarium stuff, some places are genuinely struggling w/being short staffed and now having to re-apply covid safety protocols. On some level I don’t feel a ton of sympathy b/c holidays are when everyone hires tons of part-time seasonal staff, b/c there’s always a rush, but it is what it is. I ordered a gift for my niece in Dec 7 that still has not shipped b/c the retailer is struggling. I’m furious, but there’s not much that can be done.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smart companies arnt even shipping right now. A bunch won’t until after the first. Not worth the risk with live animals.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back