Live Aquaria's terrible customer service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a mistake in purchasing a checkerboard/marble wrasse and wanted to cancel it an hour or 2 after purchasing at around 10:30pm last night. I sent them a message stating this and this is the response I woke up to on my birthday.
Screenshot_20210714-100215~2.png
So... Basically the order didn't ship at the time of this message and are saying Oh well...Fk you, we got your money deal with it! In my opinion it's very unprofessional to have an online store with no cancel option at all. Like why haven't you added a time limit to cancel. A good hour for pending would be nice before everything gets taken into effect. I thought the fish looked cool and fit my need for it, and saw that stats on it, bit what I didn't take into account was how big it might be when I get it. So like alot of people after purchasing the fish I was excited about it and looked up some video's on it. I was shocked by how big they were, yes I have a 125g but I'm wasn't looking for a big fish. I'm hoping what will come will be around 4". But it said medium so I'm guessing it will be around 6". Just stressing alot. Just thought I'd throw this out here. Thoughts? Suggestions? Maybe some comfort? Lol

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SaltwaterGuruNeeded Good afternoon, Alex--We apologize that you accidentally ordered a Wrasse that may not suit your aquarium. As indicated in the Representatives reply, once live stock orders are sent to our shipping facility, *which takes place very early in the morning--it is extremely difficult to locate orders and request changes as they are packing and shipping very early in the day. We located your order and will keep an eye on it tonight when we receive the invoices back from the vendor. If by chance the order does not ship, we will contact the shipping facility to request they do not attempt fulfillment tomorrow. We certainly wish we were able to do more, however, if we interrupted fulfillment processes to request constant order changes, this causes disruption to productivity and the volume of orders we are able to have ready to go when Fed Ex comes to pick up.
We appreciate your understanding and we will be in touch!

OP
OP
SaltwaterGuruNeeded

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very thank for this but I'd like to remind you that I'd sent that message late last night...

"As indicated in the Representatives reply, once live stock orders are sent to our shipping facility, *which takes place very early in the morning--it is extremely difficult to locate orders and request changes as they are packing and shipping very early in the day."

If the fish is 5" or under I will happily take it though.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SaltwaterGuruNeeded Our Support team that manage emails start the day @ 8:30am CST. The orders are sent to our vendors early. If you ever have an emergency--call right away at 8:30 AM CST and we can review the request quicker by phone..no guarantees--but somedays we come into quite a few emails and answer them in the order they come in.
You ordered a medium, which if it is available to ship will be approx sizing of 2-1/4" to 3-1/2". We will be in touch!

OP
OP
SaltwaterGuruNeeded

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SaltwaterGuruNeeded Our Support team that manage emails start the day @ 8:30am CST. The orders are sent to our vendors early. If you ever have an emergency--call right away at 8:30 AM CST and we can review the request quicker by phone..no guarantees--but somedays we come into quite a few emails and answer them in the order they come in.
You ordered a medium, which if it is available to ship will be approx sizing of 2-1/4" to 3-1/2". We will be in touch!
Thank you so much! Hopefully it's available! You've ended my birthday on a good note and for that, I thank you.

OP
OP
SaltwaterGuruNeeded

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SaltwaterGuruNeeded Nice to see you received him nice and early! They can experience stress during shipment, he will come around in no time! Please keep us posted!
The yellow headed coral banded shrimp went in fine. He looks like a great addition! Nice to know you kept this shrimp at a higher salinity!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back