• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LiveAquaria Fails again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chayo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer beware, after today I will stop doing business with live aquaria, today was the straw that broke the camels back. I placed an order for 2 maroon clowns only to receive one. customer service shery was no help at all and not very customer friendly. All I got offered was credit back to my card. nothing but problems, from empty invert shells, to small fish on the brink of death. Take your business somewhere else where fish and quality control is better. Boxes are Boxed hit or miss depending on whose packing that day. ice packs busted and leaking. Newspaper as cushion. Never any coupons or discount codes for the inconveniences caused by them when you talk to customer service. Good luck to whoever continues to support this business. Be prepared to pay multiple shipping fees after a mess up Because your original order failed Or rack up your cart to avoid paying the fees. dont forget the additional box fee for poor packing and missing items.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back