Local corals for sale

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
949
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to move some corals locally, without shipping them. I have a wide variety of pieces available including trumpets, zoas, torch, setosa, green slimer, etc. Looking to sell frags for 30 bucks or less. I haven't made frags since I don't like keeping them in my tank, but send me a PM and we can work something out!

Corals for sale:
Orange Setosa: 20
Duncans: 10 per head
Candelabra: 20
Green Slimer: 25
Sunny D's: 10 PP
Darth Maul: 20PP
VDM: 15PP
Pandoras: 5PP
Monti Confusa: 20
Purple/Yellow Torch: 75/Head
Rainbow BTA: 20 each
Blue Trumpets: 5/head
Electric Green Trumets: 20/head
Copps 24K Milliepora: 40
Sunrise Montipora: 30
Oregon Tort: 25
Pink Milliepora: 30
Blue/Green Birdsnest: 20
Red Planet: 25
Garf Bonsai: 25
WWC Rainbow Milliepora: 75
Walt Disney: 50 (small frag)
Probably have more stuff I can't name if you're interested

IMG_2383.JPG


YArOd4eBS4u8ZRz5QWCoww.jpg


VGo2txnXSGiC+qLq5ga2Rg.jpg


fullsizeoutput_7a6.jpeg


ljpy7uOTQo2AcHjoWJhwYw.jpg


%rtydJ4tRRWy78H1bP3yUg.jpg


fullsizeoutput_7a7.jpeg


wprlSPNOQHiz4tOFh7zPYQ.jpg


CtPUZLrcQWGJ0Bz4wPVvGQ.jpg


wlEbzkbhR46p8k7IA6Bf6Q.jpg


DaxvfSB+Q+CyTJOlOrfn2g.jpg
 

Attachments

I should also say I’m located in New Castle, DE :)
 
Pulling up old thread, but unable to post in feedback section. Wanted to give a huge thumbs up. Had gotten a few a few weeks ago. Great frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new