Longtime Hobbyist, new round here!

reefadam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
119
Reaction score
257
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
New around here, but have been in the hobby for most of my life; starting with freshwater as a kid and getting my first reef tank at 16. I started a LFS with my brother when I was 20, and recently sold him my half after 16 years to be a stay at home dad for my 5 month old daughter. Now I find myself back to enjoying my tank as a hobbyist.

I’ve also been contributing to Reef Hobbyist Magazine since 2009, submitting articles on topics from DIY projects, to cool and unique fish like the Flaming Prawn goby, resplendent and peppermint angelfish, coral propagation, etc.

I look forward to sharing my tank progress and looking out for coral trades as well. I recently set up a Red Sea Reefer 350 peninsula along with a small separate frag / QT tank.

Cheers,
Adam!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new