Looking for a Eunice aphroditois

Fixler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I've been fascinated by these worms for about a year now and I'm finally wanting to get serious about finding one or two (my best friend also loves them, we are going to name our worms Nyx and Styx from Greek mythology)

I know that species ID can be a problem so if at all possible I would like either a bigger specimen or maybe if someone is willing to sell me a piece of their worm since I know the different sections will become their own worm.

I'm just putting feelers put to see if anyone has one they want to part with or if there's any other suggestions on how to get one.

One last note any care tips on them? Do they need a specific temperature range or anything to thrive? Just want to be as prepared as possible thank you
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can maybe bump the thread for you to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new