Looking for a kessil, or vortech mp-40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flatbrook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Flatbrook

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
236
Reaction score
1
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
Looking to trade a basically brand new,(used one week) Tunze Nano DOC skimmer 9002 with upgraded InTank skimmer cup with all original packaging, and a 48" coralife metal halide light with 2 ballasts. Light works great. Light has 2 Halide bulbs, 2 PC bulbs, and 3 Lunar led's. If you are interested and want to see the light powered up, I will take some more pics. I am looking in trade to get either a kessil LED, (or) a vortech MP-40. Used of course.

image-3254390484.jpg




image-111349224.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new