Looking for AI SOL BLUE controller

LoganGG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
23
Location
delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controller got wet and doesn’t work anymore. I’ve searched everywhere online but nowhere seems to have a controller. Is anyone looking to sell an old controller?

IMG_1890.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new