Looking for BRS heaters - any word?

I did a bunch of reading to try to figure out who makes a reliable heating element, only to discover they are out of stock ;Facepalm
The BRS branded elements are made in Germany by Schego to the US 120 volt spec. They look pretty bullet-proof.
 
Following hopefully brs replies
 
I've been poking our purchasing team almost every day for updates, but we don't have a whole lot of info to share. It sounds like the 100w and 600w versions are on their way (waiting to see if we can get our hands on the tracking info), however due to this continued parts shortage, the other sizes are still looking to be roughly a month out.
 
Looks like they got some stock in today. I managed to snag 2.
 
yep, looks like the 100s and 600s are in stock.
I need the 300s unfortunately...

Fingers crossed that the 300w models arrive in early March. We'll know a more exact date once we have tracking info from our supplier in Germany.
 
I reached out to our purchasing manager when I saw that the 100w and 600w sizes were in stock. Unfortunately, we don't have any real updates to give on the 200w and 300w sizes in terms of an ETA. I'll try to keep you all posted if I hear anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new