Looking for Paul B’s book

VR28man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear it, Paul.

that being said, with all the content you have on various forums, it wouldn't hurt you to spend a few days cutting and pasting your own stuff, making them a coherent narrative, and putting out book 2. :D

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran into a little snag. I spent an hour on the phone with a nice Lady from Amazon trying to help me. She was in South Africa and had a French Accent so I was having a little trouble with the translation even though she spoke pretty good English.
But I am not that computer savy so I was having a hard time trying to make my cover work. We finally came to the conclusion that I have to completely change the cover. So that's what I am up to.

They originally said it would be out in 72 hours, but their computer kicked out my cover so it is back to the drawing board with that.
My computer Geek friend will help me with that as I am not good with JPG, pixels, formats etc.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure how to do that. Amazon would have to send me the books, then I would have to open the box, sign it then re box it and re ship it. Maybe I will get a ghost writer. :cool:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aparently, it went through and it is on Amazon. I re published it as the original publisher went out of business. So many copies sold that they ran out of trees and had to plant more. o_O

They tell me it will be available in 48 hours. I am going to order some copies for myself for when the mobs of people come to my house for a copy. ;)
I want some autographed copies. ;Meh

I also ordered that thick rope like they have in "Radio City" in Manhattan to put around my house to control the mobs and keep the people in line.

I had to make a new cover so I used a picture of my copperband. I can't find the original picture I used for the original book and Christie Brinkley is still refusing to be on the cover for less than two million and seventy five dollars. But I am saving up for that. :rolleyes:

I just tried to order some "Author Copies" but it seems I can only order them in French, so I am taking a course now so I can read it.

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, thanks guys. I just came back from a little anniversary trip with my main squeeze to a B&B in Connecticut on the water where it poured for the 2 days.

I am going to also order some books for myself in case I forgot what I wrote. I like my old cover better but I can't find the original picture.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out I can't order my own book for another 48 hours. Maybe they want to see if I croak first. But I did also find out that I can edit the book or add things to it. If I decide to do that, and if for some unknown reason you already bought the book, if you like I will E mail the new changes or additions I add. But you will have to remind me as I am sure i will forget.

I also have to re read the book to see if I want to add anything. I think it is also available in an E Book but I am not sure if I finished submitting that.

I am not sure of a lot of things but thanks.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will sell me "Author Copies" cheaper. I can get the regular ones for the same price as you but I need a bunch of them as I give them away free to every Supermodel who comes to my house for reef tank instructions.

I may have to find a place for unused copies.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in case anyone believes I am going to get wealthy beyond my wildest dreams with this book, I would like you to know that 100% of any profits from this book will be donated to MS
(Multiple Sclerosis) research in my wife's name.

She has had the disease for 20 years and is not really doing very well with it as MS is so far a disease that can't be cured.

Besides, my wildest dreams involves a flounder, two Supermodels, a bowling ball and a door handle from a 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass. :p

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in case anyone believes I am going to get wealthy beyond my wildest dreams with this book, I would like you to know that 100% of any profits from this book will be donated to MS
(Multiple Sclerosis) research in my wife's name.

She has had the disease for 20 years and is not really doing very well with it as MS is so far a disease that can't be cured.

Besides, my wildest dreams involves a flounder, two Supermodels, a bowling ball and a door handle from a 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass. :p

I am sure my Nephew to get you a Cutlass door handle. I dont know about the rest.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be an Oldsmobile Mechanic in the 60s, but I never brought one of those handles home.
I was a "Guardian Maintenance, Mark of Excellence, General Motors Mechanic"
My favorite car was a Toronado which was the first American front wheel drive car. That was in 1967 I think

Big title. :p

Back