Looking for Paul B’s book

My mom had a Toronado with a 455 HO in it. My dad almost lost his license. I remember the rolling drum speedo. When the brakes got wet she couldn't stop the car. Big cars with drum brakes and a 5 foot driver made for some interesting times.

My nephew has a Cutlass convertible and an older land boat Oldsmobile, a 48 I think he shows around Pittsburgh Pa. He is thinking about putting a new crate engine in the cutlass. It is a driver with upgraded brakes, ignition and stuff.

Had my son work the internet for me
2019101109165897--1130259716928316099-IMG_3604-L.png

2019101109171251--2112690696544622529-IMG_3605-X2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love Oldsmobiles. My Dad died when I was 10 in 1959 and we had a 1947 Pontiac. That is the only car I remember in my family.

They didn't sell or make cars during WW2
 
I have fond memories of sitting with police cars behind the Oldsmobiles and the rear crank up window of the Jeep wagoneers falling into the tailgate and breaking.
and getting car sick in the back seat that was 12 feet wide.
 
Arrived today!

E1B4BA1B-4C8A-48A5-BE79-C1DA816F7EE9.jpeg

You got the first one. I bet the ink is still wet. I can't even get one as they told me they are quarantining the author copies for 72 days.
Did you finish it yet or are you hanging on every word? My Daughter wrote the foreword as she is the writer in the house. She also edited it which is why Christie's picture does not appear in it. :p


PaulB's new book.jpg

Is this @Paul B 's new book, or did I order the wrong item?

What's the proper amazon link?

Yes, thats it. Christie finally accepted my offer of $37.59 to pose for it.
The link is just The Avant-Garde marine aquarist. Or google Christie Brinkley. :cool:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=avant-garde+marine+aquarist&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
 
Yay, They finally got my book out of quarantine and I ordered a bunch of them. Now I can sign them and send them to all the Supermodels with reef tanks. :p

I read that reef tanks are their favorite hobby. ;Wideyed
 
Yay, They finally got my book out of quarantine and I ordered a bunch of them. Now I can sign them and send them to all the Supermodels with reef tanks. :p

I read that reef tanks are their favorite hobby. ;Wideyed
Let’s hope they didn’t wipe out all of the nasties and compromise the books immunity!!:cool:
 
Let’s hope they didn’t wipe out all of the nasties and compromise the books immunity!!:cool:

They probably will so I will dip them in mud before I send them.

@Paul B are you going to sign any?

I can sign all of them but I am not that famous so I doubt anyone would want my autograph unless it is on a check. ;Wideyed
 
I still can't get my copies for 9 more days. I think the people at Amazon are reading them before they send them. ;Wideyed
 
Katrina, What would your son want with my book unless he has a wobbly table.
Now Steampunk is another story and I am still making them. I think they want one in the Louve. :p
All of these sold in a gallery in Manhattan. :cool:

 
Most of the books sold came from this thread. I think 10 sold the first day.
A few sold from other forums and I saw a homeless guy giving them away near my marina. :cool:
 
Katrina, What would your son want with my book unless he has a wobbly table.
Now Steampunk is another story and I am still making them. I think they want one in the Louve. :p
All of these sold in a gallery in Manhattan. :cool:


You'd be surprised. He prefers old school Reefing.
 
When I get them I will sign one and send it to him. After I croak they may be worth something sort of like Leonardo DeVinci. ;Wideyed

I may sign it Leonardo DiVinci :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new