Hey all you fellow reef keepers! No, this is not Paul but is Dale, Paul B's wife.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and I know that Paul and I have been deeply touched by your wonderful reviews of his book and support in the fight against MS--A progressive auto immune disease which affects millions of us.
It has especially been a personal struggle for myself. I can't help but smile when I think of how Paul's personality and loving kindness has affected others as well as myself--something I've been accustomed to for over 45 years.
However, we have been touched with the thoughtfulness and generosity you fellow hobbyists have shown towards my personal struggle.
I will never forget the kindness and good will you have extended to us in this endeavor.
In this season of kindness and good will, you have brought us back to the true meaning of Christmas.
Thank you a million times and God Bless You and your families in 2020.
Mrs. Paul B (Dale)