Looking for Paul B’s book

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the movie is almost out. Brad Pitt is practicing my accent even as we speak as he is playing me and Christie Brinkley is the Supermodel who feeds my fish while I am on the French Riviera sun bathing with Angelina Jolie. :cool:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a shipment of 8 books in the mail last night and I am signing one for a special friend who quarantines everything. (Humble) I am actually almost hand writing the book over again to make sure I didn't leave anything out and I am deleting (using "White Out") any parts that mention anything against quarantining or medications. :cool:

I also added a chapter on those parasites that fly so we have to keep new fish 10' away from the tank and especially those parasites with the gnawing teeth that can bore through the sides of the tank to get to my prized Hippo tang.

But not to worry, I dipped the book in fresh water and soaked it in Prizapro, Metroplex and stump remover and it is in my microwave now drying. As soon as it is brittle, I will take it to the post office to send it. I have to be careful because this is one of the leather bound, "Special Issues" written in squid ink. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a shipment of 8 books in the mail last night and I am signing one for a special friend who quarantines everything. (Humble) I am actually almost hand writing the book over again to make sure I didn't leave anything out and I am deleting (using "White Out") any parts that mention anything against quarantining or medications. :cool:

I also added a chapter on those parasites that fly so we have to keep new fish 10' away from the tank and especially those parasites with the gnawing teeth that can bore through the sides of the tank to get to my prized Hippo tang.

But not to worry, I dipped the book in fresh water and soaked it in Prizapro, Metroplex and stump remover and it is in my microwave now drying. As soon as it is brittle, I will take it to the post office to send it. I have to be careful because this is one of the leather bound, "Special Issues" written in squid ink. :rolleyes:
Good morning Paul! If I mailed my copy of your book that I currently have to you with a return postage, would you be so gracious to autograph it and mail it back to me?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Paul! If I mailed my copy of your book that I currently have to you with a return postage, would you be so gracious to autograph it and mail it back to me?

Yes I would, although I don't think my signature is worth anything.

How do we buy a signed copy? And we don't want a rubber stamp signature ;)

You look at your messages in 5 minutes and I will send you my address. Don't sell my address to ****, religious, political, environmental, international, **** party affiliations, Skin Heads etc.

Or any of those places that they Bleeped out. :oops:

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my autographed copy from my beloved friend @Paul B! (But we only love one another in a manly way. ;))

index.php
index.php

It touched my heart that he dedicated the book to his supermodel wife, and that 100% of the profits from the book are going to the Long Island Chapter of the MS Society in his wife's name. :)

I highly recommend this book:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby, I am sure by now you read my book at least three times so by now you probably got rid of those quarantine and hospital tanks, threw out the Prizapro and stump remover and bought some clams and worms. :p

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if anyone read my book, what did you think about it. :)

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I guess the chapter on guppies. :p

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if anyone read my book, what did you think about it. :)

My wife is reading it (she got if for Christmas from her Prime Account when she/we went SS shopping)
She's very irritable this morning so her review will have to wait.

Thanks for the tip! Great so far.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You look at your messages in 5 minutes and I will send you my address. Don't sell my address to ****, religious, political, environmental, international, **** party affiliations, Skin Heads etc.

Or any of those places that they Bleeped out. :oops:
LOL! I have a Free Little Library in the front of my house. I actually had to put up a sign inside the door that says "While I appreciate the donations, please do not leave anything that is political, religious, or considered controversial." You wouldn't believe the stuff that people left (sometimes still leave) in there before that. An election year is coming up, so I'll need to up my game to keep out the flyers. P.S. I'm going to order your book off of Amazon now that I know that you wrote it. :)

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your wife is going to be a fish expert so don't argue with her about fish. :rolleyes:

I'm going to order your book off of Amazon now that I know that you wrote it. :)

Who else would have written my book. ;Bookworm

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a couple more weeks to donate the profits from my book to the MS Society because I want to do it before the end of the year.
My wife is on the phone now trying to figure out how we go about doing that because we want all of it to go to research and not the office staff, rent etc.

We ran a few MS Bike tours and did the same thing.
I don't get much profits from the book because it is a limited audience and will never sell like the Bible.

( most people also don't want to hear about the advantages of undergravel filters)

But I will kick in a few hundred so it is worthwhile. I am giving them 100% of the profits which isn't much but it is what it is and before the year is over, I would like to thank the people who bought one.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back