Looking for Reefkeeper temp probe

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
6,032
Reaction score
1,165
Location
Winchester, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, does anyone have an extra temp probe for the RKE that they are not using. I am upgrading from the Lite to the Elite and the Itemp probe will not work with it.

thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new