Looking for this coral

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
3,832
Reaction score
1,795
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, not sure if this is the price place for the post but I am looking for a frag of garf bonsai acro locally in Maryland. Thx
 
Hi, not sure if this is the price place for the post but I am looking for a frag of garf bonsai acro locally in Maryland. Thx

98945C03-B49F-48ED-9079-68F21EEE2F19.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new