• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For Uncommon Blastos

I have these. Not aware of any name attached to them. The one single polyp is huge, roughly size of a 50cent piece.
 

Attachments

  • 7A55E1C3-6CF0-41FC-A0EC-7CD76BB2DBC9.jpeg
    7A55E1C3-6CF0-41FC-A0EC-7CD76BB2DBC9.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 423535DC-B27C-40E2-AFC0-AD3DFBA142D7.jpeg
    423535DC-B27C-40E2-AFC0-AD3DFBA142D7.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 87

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new