Tunze is blocking their import onto the country effective today. Patent issues

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I'm hoping this doesn't apply to mine. I ordered mine awhile ago but I don't have it yet

jerry26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze is blocking their import onto the country effective today. Patent issues

Its borderline confirmed that its the result of a cease and desist letter. Nothing more. Theyre still and will remain available.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got one of these about two weeks ago, worked awesome it stirred up debris every where. unplugged it to do a cleaning, while going to plug it back up the power converter blows. contacted jebao via emial, still waiting on them. luckily got to looking around and i had an old converter from a laptop, so needless to say now my wp40 is powered by toshiba

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got one of these about two weeks ago, worked awesome it stirred up debris every where. unplugged it to do a cleaning, while going to plug it back up the power converter blows. contacted jebao via emial, still waiting on them. luckily got to looking around and i had an old converter from a laptop, so needless to say now my wp40 is powered by toshiba

Lol, nice thinking

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner of www.[B]reefradiance[/B].com said he had some he would sell. He was or was going to be a US distributor. I would cell him and see if he still had some. I spoke with him a few weeks ago when I purchased my Seneye unit.

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's everyones opinions on these? i wouldnt give up my vortechs or anything but was thinking about the wp25 for my frag tank.

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude its rocking a wave in my 125. I need to fet another or some type of other powerhead for the opposite side but it can rock the tank

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree it will push alot of water, which I love. it's my only powerhead going besides my return pump; but I'm not going to post all of my power heads for sale. given my current luck with it and that was my only other converter or maybe with each purchase they could thow in a new laptop:smile:. So i guess I'm in the guinea pig stage right now

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of my problems, other than the construction, with these is that people talk about how they push a lot of water. that's not always a good thing. you want laminar, circular flow, circulating a natural current around your corals similar to how the ocean does. you dont need giant waves, you dont need an outboard motor in your tank blasting a way at your corals. you need alternating, wide swath flow that pushes and pulls and causes and undertow. keeps ditritus suspended without sandblasting everything. just my .2 i'm still curious and may get one. for mixing saltwater, if nothing else. lol.

Last edited:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cory, I get great flow thru and around my corals. I have one set on wave and one on random. I also have a pair of seaswirls on my sump returns. I geta VERY random flow in my tank.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back