OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree If I update this and expand it more can you update it like you did for the last update?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree If I update this and expand it more can you update it like you did for the last update?

Evan, if you update and post it, one of us can update the original post to include the updated information. This is great work by the way - thanks for putting it together.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evan, if you update and post it, one of us can update the original post to include the updated information. This is great work by the way - thanks for putting it together.
Awesome thank you! Did not know that you guys could also update it!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas on what to add next? Pecina is on my list allredy as well as Euphillia Christata (grape coral)

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually need to work on this some! Ive not updated it in a while!
You've actually inspired us to start a spread sheet of our on concerning our own systems.
Spread sheets are indeed very helpful when referring to relevant information. How can it help, if it's not there :eek:
Thanks for the boost @Evan West

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've actually inspired us to start a spread sheet of our on concerning our own systems.
Spread sheets are indeed very helpful when referring to relevant information. How can it help, if it's not there :eek:
Thanks for the boost @Evan West
Just don't follow Evan East advice, that guy is always trying to nuke your tank.

HOOPDEEZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I wanna say thanks and big ups for putting this together! I had a couple thoughts as to what else you could add. I think you should add a column that lists some good links to information on that coral variety and maybe a short description of what the links are. Maybe add a column for Type of pest or disease with links to info on that as well. Great job!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rest assured all I am working on a new itteration of the sheet! New information columbs and a few new corals are coming!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The update is here! Im a busy person so I apologize for it taking so long. Also due to the size of the sheet I am now including a link to the google form (veiw only) to make viewing easier.

Mods if you could please update the first post with the new sheet and water mark, perhaps the think as well? Thanks!

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11mQaAeZlxnPoYEXXLhJTMwPNYpKAU5zm3IY0dxISLJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Update Notes:

New corals
- Pectinia
- Short Torch
- Cynaria

New Coulombs:
- Difficulty
- Sweeper Tentacles

This is all info complied via research, if something is wrong please let me know. For the sweeper tentacles if the length is not given it is due to lack of information.

LPS Update.PNG

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back