LPS closed for a week now, please help

TheStricklins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For about a week now my hammers, Duncans, and frogspawn have not been opening, and one acan frag has seemed to be receding. I've tried dipping a couple of them, I dose ab+ 2 to 3 times a week and reef roids once a week. They were all doing great and some were growing several new heads then all of a sudden They started looking bad. The zoas, leather, and even my digi are all doing fine. Any ideas on what could be going on?
My parameters are
Ammonia - 0
Nitrates -0
Ph - 7.8
Salinity - 1.026
Phosphates - 0.25
Calcium - 360
Dkh - 10
Magnesium - 1260
Screenshot_20220921-183512_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183505_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183501_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183453_Snapchat.jpg
 
For about a week now my hammers, Duncans, and frogspawn have not been opening, and one acan frag has seemed to be receding. I've tried dipping a couple of them, I dose ab+ 2 to 3 times a week and reef roids once a week. They were all doing great and some were growing several new heads then all of a sudden They started looking bad. The zoas, leather, and even my digi are all doing fine. Any ideas on what could be going on?
My parameters are
Ammonia - 0
Nitrates -0
Ph - 7.8
Salinity - 1.026
Phosphates - 0.25
Calcium - 360
Dkh - 10
Magnesium - 1260
Screenshot_20220921-183512_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183505_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183501_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220921-183453_Snapchat.jpg
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/o...-reef-aquarium-by-randy-holmes-farley.173563/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new