***LRO BEAT THE HEAT LIVE SALE!!! $1, $5 and $10 CORAL! GIVEAWAYS! PRIZES!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One more for the night!

_58A8287.jpg
_58A8388.jpg
_58A8329.jpg
_58A8297.jpg

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a RFA that prefers to live in the sand?

I have a RFA from a LRO sale back in 2022. It started out on a rock for a couple of weeks and then moved to the sand. I did a bit of maintenance and rearranging yesterday and put it back on a rock. It appeared happy all day yesterday but when I checked this morning it had moved back to the sand right next to the rock. The RFAs I got about a month ago have stayed out on their original rocks.

For some reason I though I read somewhere that RFAs don’t really like the sand.

efurino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a RFA from a LRO sale back in 2022. It started out on a rock for a couple of weeks and then moved to the sand. I did a bit of maintenance and rearranging yesterday and put it back on a rock. It appeared happy all day yesterday but when I checked this morning it had moved back to the sand right next to the rock. The RFAs I got about a month ago have stayed out on their original rocks.

Guess he/she didn't get the memo

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have three that live on the sand.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

my biggest one is in the sand. he was in the sand then the front glass in the old setup. how he's in the sand and hasn't moved more than an inch or two since I placed him there in January.

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you are local and visit the store with some regularity?

I’ve considered moving to FL, but I think I’d be about 3 hrs away unfortunately. I really enjoyed the one time I was able to visit while on vacation.

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you are local and visit the store with some regularity?

I’ve considered moving to FL, but I think I’d be about 3 hrs away unfortunately. I really enjoyed the one time I was able to visit while on vacation.
We're there pretty often...probably too often. :grinning-face-with-sweat: Staff is always great. They're so helpful and are understanding of our wild child that comes in with us. We pretty much exclusively shop here now.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back