**!!! LRO Sizzling Summer Sale!! Sunday, July 16th $1, $5, $10 CORAL! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is nice.

1689197519615.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ann! Look what I got recently!
IMG_20230628_200158011_HDR.jpg

Ice cream!

Also, sorry I was late to the party.
That's a nice looking frag you got there. Someday he'll be a big old colony!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

davidrod8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is nice.

1689197519615.jpeg
@Living Reef Orlando is this really the mando? Mine is orangy, been like that since the day I got it.... also I have to say is a very fast grower for me, probably doubled in size already since I got it back in March. Always happy, always out...
IMG_4134.jpg

Right next (left) to Mando is Candy Apple (Amazeballs to the right, always ticked off)
IMG_4132.jpg

and Cotton Candy
IMG_4133.jpg

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando is this really the mando? Mine is orangy, been like that since the day I got it.... also I have to say is a very fast grower for me, probably doubled in size already since I got it back in March. Always happy, always out...
IMG_4134.jpg

Right next (left) to Mando is Candy Apple (Amazeballs to the right, always ticked off)
IMG_4132.jpg

and Cotton Candy
IMG_4133.jpg
I like that cotton candy.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

and Cotton Candy
IMG_4133.jpg

You have some good looking gonis!

Out of curiosity, do yours all play nice together long term when they are next to eachother like that, or do you eventually have to move them?

I’ve had good success with gonis in the last 15 years, but only if I kept them apart for some reason. They would always seem to start silent chemical genocide if left together haha

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any tips for getting rid of scratches on a glass tank? Or should I just let it be lol
How bad are they with water in it? You can sometimes buff them out but I've never tried so no experience...

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few streaks and there. I’m worried that if I buff it…. It will make it look worse lol
Buffing glass isn’t worth the effort to do right, and incredibly difficult to do it right at all. Just ends up in warping.

Don’t buff the glass. Just consider the scratches to be either reminders of mistakes we make sometimes, or as just unavoidable marks of character a well loved tank accrues over the years. Embrace them lol :)

J2010701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buffing glass isn’t worth the effort to do right, and incredibly difficult to do it right at all. Just ends up in warping.

Don’t buff the glass. Just consider the scratches to be either reminders of mistakes we make sometimes, or as just unavoidable marks of character a well loved tank accrues over the years. Embrace them lol :)
Yeah I’ll avoid it now. It’s what’s inside that counts I guess lol

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

and Cotton Candy
IMG_4133.jpg
Yes that’s Mando! The one in my tank is a little on the orange side as well. I find the tips vary from pink to orange depending on nutrients. The pink comes out when phosphates are in the lower side and lower nitrates.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back