OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a chance to get an orange digitata. Think it’ll do good in the tank? I’ve read the light will be fine. Thinking of sticking it on that shelf which is pretty close to under the light.

I already have the Red Sea ab aminos. My worry is the nitrates but everything else seems to be doing well. I have to check them today but the algae seems to be thriving.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can also get an acro frag but those do scare me lol. Mainly cause I’d hate for it to perish. Not sure what type. I have til Saturday to figure all that out.

And it’s going to be cold lol. Brrr. Currently 19 outside (this is supposed to be the south cut it out weather) and about that Saturday as well. The thingns we do for the love of this hobby, meeting in frigid weather for corals and light mounts haha.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winter Storm Snow GIF by The Weather Channel

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a chance to get an orange digitata. Think it’ll do good in the tank? I’ve read the light will be fine. Thinking of sticking it on that shelf which is pretty close to under the light.

I already have the Red Sea ab aminos. My worry is the nitrates but everything else seems to be doing well. I have to check them today but the algae seems to be thriving.
Probably.
I can also get an acro frag but those do scare me lol. Mainly cause I’d hate for it to perish. Not sure what type. I have til Saturday to figure all that out.

And it’s going to be cold lol. Brrr. Currently 19 outside (this is supposed to be the south cut it out weather) and about that Saturday as well. The thingns we do for the love of this hobby, meeting in frigid weather for corals and light mounts haha.
I'd wait.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy birthday! Get the digi it will be fine! They love dirty water and high light to low light it will grow just fine. Don’t be scared of acros they’re not really hard… a green slimer is a classic piece that’s pretty much indestructible

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Birthday Bev from Rev! Hope you have an amazing day and weekend!

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back