Lumenmax 2 pendant

  • Thread starter Thread starter JRF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JRF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I have a like new LumenMax 2 mogul pendant for sell. Only used to test a 400watt bulb, and decided to use only one of these pendants above my tank. $125 shipped to USA lower 48.
Thanks
JRF
 

Attachments

  • lumenmax.jpg
    lumenmax.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 176

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new