Lurker no more

Crevalle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I’ve been lurking and researching for months with a few comments thrown in here and there. It’s time for me to finally introduce myself and get things started here. I’m picking up the attached tank on Saturday and I’m getting excited. Found it for I think a pretty good price. It’s 65 gallons, 24x24x32 with the sump a total of 80 gallons. It comes with the skimmer, lights, live rock, stand, heater and pump. Pretty much everything I need. Even a goby and cardinal. I’m sure I’ll change things up as I go. I have a couple bags of oceans direct sand on the way too. No major plans for corals yet. Just a mix I’ll add as I find ones that interest me. I’ll update after I get it and have it setup. It’s a good size for me since I don’t want too large of a tank before I move back to Florida in the next few years.

This will be my first full saltwater tank. I have lots of experience on the freshwater side, keeping and breeding fish. I’ve also kept a brackish tank with green spotted puffers with some hitchhiking guppies. It actually worked out really great with the guppies cleaning up after the messy eating puffers.

4A51DCA7-46E7-4A0E-BFF7-C599042D986D.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back