MACNA 2015 in California?

It would be nice in the winter or at least a week or two earlier before kids go back to school....
 
I have been to Denver in the winter, no way I would ever go there again after snow flies
 
One other thing, since Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use, corals could be real wild out there, wonder if sales will be WAY up
 
avugy7a5.jpg
 
That or people may buy a ton of corals cause they are just way too intense, and get home to a bag of ugly corals
 
You all should consider coming to Reefapalooza in Southern California held every year in October. It would be cool if Macna stopped by our neck of the woods... I'd definitely go! I'll be gettin' on a plane for MACNA tomorrow morning I'm really excited.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new