MACNA - AWOL sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Macna 2012
Sorry We Missed It Sale
Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to miss the Macna 2012 Trade Show this weekend. This will be the first show we have missed in over 10 years. Since we can't make the show, we decided to bring the Trade Show Specials directly to you. Starting Friday 8am Eastern Time to Sunday Midnight Eastern Time, we are having a 10% off Sale (excludes AI, Ecotech & Wholesale). Just enter coupon code MACNA2012 at checkout.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome! Miss you guys this year! Sorry you were unable to come! Love you guys!!

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you carry the Geisemann Infinity hanging kit in stock?

The units are sold with the hardware, but we don't have the kits separately... It's possible that we could order the hardware separately, if that's all you need. If that's the case, just call the shop and a CSR will start that process.
Something to bear in mind - the kit has elements to connect the hood to the cable, but not to connect the cable to your ceiling. Apparently it's a liability issue. Giesemann doesn't want to be responsible for the connection to any ceiling, so the end-user is left with the task of finding appropriate mounting hardware.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back