Macreef's Nuvo 20 Mixed Reef

Really getting into taking photos of the tank. I use a Orphek lens with a Samsung Note 20 Ultra
 

Attachments

  • shrimp.jpg
    shrimp.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 113
So I've removed the gsp rock to get a big lps piece but I can't make up my mind. What are everyone's fav brain coral?
 

Attachments

  • 20210123_145440.jpg
    20210123_145440.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 82
The battle against dinos continues. Let me know you experiences fighting Ostreopsis. Updated tank pic
156440716_1403642843361468_5923525291544179395_n.jpg
 
Completely forgot I made this thread but dinos were fully eradicated using an oversized UV. Wow, it is crazy how much it has changed since my last post.
 

Attachments

  • tank1-24-2022.jpg
    tank1-24-2022.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 93

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new