• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mag 18 and blue panorama

  • Thread starter Thread starter kth132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kth132

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
34
Location
st chalres
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Mag18 for sale. Ive been using it for water changes only. Also have a Blue panorama pro for sale. No power supply just light. Asking 45 for light and 80.00 for mag 18. Buyer pays shipping. May be interested in trades as well. JBJ ATO or wp25. 300w heater
 
What size is the light and do you have a pic? I am very interested.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new