Mag-Float Scraper or Flipper Cleaner for Coraline?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the mag float. After the first use I instantly said how did I ever get along without this thing? Lol I ave no problem getting off the thickest coralvue algae off the glass of my 180. I think you'll enjoy it.
 
I too have a large Mag Float...but with one little addition....a Reef Gadget. Unfortunately they are no longer available...but similar products are. I'm real happy they were around when I needed them. They simply glue onto your Mag Float and clean the glass squeaky clean:

ReefGadget.jpg



EDIT TO ADD:


Here is my actual Mag Float with the Reef Gadget


IMG_0300_zpsfc07d9c3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I too have a large Mag Float...but with one little addition....a Reef Gadget. Unfortunately they are no longer available...but similar products are. I'm real happy they were around when I needed them. They simply glue onto your Mag Float and clean the glass squeaky clean:

ReefGadget.jpg



EDIT TO ADD:


Here is my actual Mag Float with the Reef Gadget


IMG_0300_zpsfc07d9c3.jpg

The large mag float we are talking about has the scraper like that on it. It's a nice add on and a must have haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new