Magic Carpet Mushrooms

Item Price
185-325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
551
Reaction score
379
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I will be at RAP Saturday with a few Magic Carpets. We can meet up at the show or arrange a pick up. I have some SPS I will list later. Message me with any questions.

1000014817.jpg

A. 2.75”-3” $325
B.2.5” $300
C.2.5” $300
SOLD
D.1.25” $185
E. 2.5” $315
 
Last edited:
Hey Chris,

Is the magic carpet still available? I will at RAP tomorrow between 12-3pm.
 
I will look into shipping. We may want to wait until after Christmas because of holiday shipping.
 
I will look into shipping. We may want to wait until after Christmas because of holiday shipping.
Can do overnight shipping with FedEx/UPS to avoid holiday post office delays? Should be like $50ish right? Can you do shroom C for like $200? Make it $250 total?
 
I will be at RAP Saturday with a few Magic Carpets. We can meet up at the show or arrange a pick up. I have some SPS I will list later. Message me with any questions.

1000014817.jpg

A. 2.75”-3” $325
B.2.5” $300
C.2.5” $300
SOLD
D.1.25” $185
E. 2.5” $315
Is D still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new