Make your own reef picture book

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure some of you are members of Groupon, but if you aren't there is a cool deal today for an 8"x8" leather bound picture book for 9 bucks!!! This would be really sweet with all of your best pics of your tank and inhabitants. So anyway, I thought i'd put it out there for the awesome folks here at R2R :D

This is the link to the groupon in my area, since its online it shouldn't matter.

Printerpix Deal of the Day | Groupon Eugene

And if you do sign up please use my referal link :)

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu32893269
 
Last edited:
I've seen these! Great idea!
 
Yah I thought it was a fun way to expand all the great pics we take. Now you can have a coffee table reef book, and have it be all YOUR pictures :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new