Man this stuff stinks!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,859
Reaction score
122,450
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my house stinking!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388359139.286397.jpg
 
My house smells like....well....
 
Maybe you should clean it more often. lol
 
I have one of those on the way from Avast. Guess I will have to plan on cleaning it frequently. :) At least all of that crud is not in your tank anymore! That's not sitting on your kitchen cabinet by chance? Wife must not be home. LOL!
 
Bet the fish and coral appreciate this from their system !!
 
Yes it was on the counter because she was in the bedroom! I didn't dare open it in the house though!
 
Ill drink some for a peppermint angel! Lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new