Manhattan Aquarium

Bluejawtrigger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
510
Reaction score
3
Location
Wilmington , NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
474a1b52-3f49-2a6e.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-3f56-6f15.jpg
<br />
Mangrove tank<br />
474a1b52-3f6c-0bf8.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-3f7f-cc24.jpg
<br />
Cichlids <br />
474a1b52-3f8f-ee15.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-3f9b-cbb1.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-3fa7-3f42.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-3fb3-b639.jpg
<br />
<br />
474a1b52-3fd0-fa9d.jpg
 
474a1b52-4058-9538.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-4067-0bae.jpg
<br />
474a1b52-4074-e21d.jpg
<br />
Unfortunately I didn't get to go to Elos Aquastyle studio. They were closed on Monday's and Tuesdays. I was not that impressed with Manhattan Aquar. Not saying it wasn't a nice store, just would not be worth a trip to Manhattan just for that. They had a great selection of fish, nice and healthy. 3 large tubs full of softies and LPS. The mangrove tank was awesome. They had about 20 different Ora SPS to choose from. I liked that all their tanks were lit by LEDs. Go AI's!!! It was. I've to stop by and check them out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new