Maroon clown tank size

clownfish07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
60
Location
united states
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I have a 20 gallon long that has no other fish besides a goby and a blenny, and I was wondering if I could keep a single maroon clown in there? I also have an rbta in the tank. Thanks!
 
Hello everybody, I have a 20 gallon long that has no other fish besides a goby and a blenny, and I was wondering if I could keep a single maroon clown in there? I also have an rbta in the tank. Thanks!
I wouldn’t recommend it, maybe if it was the only fish in the tank it would work.
 
If would be the only fish besides maybe a burrowing goby, it is also a 20g long
It still wouldn’t work IMO, these clowns are the most aggressive. They would claim the entire tank top to bottom and a goby wouldn’t be able to stand it’s ground to this guy unfortunately. They also still become female when alone and a female clown is highly aggressive.
 
It still wouldn’t work IMO, these clowns are the most aggressive. They would claim the entire tank top to bottom and a goby wouldn’t be able to stand it’s ground to this guy unfortunately. They also still become female when alone and a female clown is highly aggressive.
Alright, good to know, thanks!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new