MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Man I need this morph!! HOT!!


RainbowYoP.jpg
 
NEED Marv NEED!! Trust ME on this one!
 
I think i have these...they came on a rock from the caribbean. :)

Also nice stuff as always Marv ;)

good stuff Steve.. they have colored up more since I got them... I think they got stressed from shipping coz they were kinda dull when I got them.. I'm glad I hung on to them... ;)
 
improved Micro Lane
TopDown_05-16-07_6P.jpg



Nitro micro (sorry for the blue pics but for the angle, it always comes up blue)
Nitro_05-16-07P.jpg


close up
Nitro_05-16-07CLP.jpg
 
Main colonies as of 05-16-07


Nuclear Green
Nuclears_05-16-07P.jpg



Red Wines
Wines_05-16-07P.jpg



Purple Death
PD_05-16-07P.jpg



*****sad sad day last night as I decided to break down the PPE colony coz I was having die off on one side... so now, I have 3 separate mini colonies of 5-8 polyps and several other smaller frags that I plan on documenting the progress for the next couple of months... I hope to have PPE's all over the tank since they are my favorite...
 
Man Marv jealousy is such a gentle word for what i am feeling right now....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new